Peyton Manning has reportedly narrowed his choice down to two teams.
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Manning officially welcomed to the Denver Broncos
- Peyton Manning negotiates contract with Denver Broncos
- Colts fans react to Peyton Manning going to Denver
- Pictures: Peyton Manning Through the Years
- Peyton Manning's video at Unitas Golden Arm Award
- Raw Video: Peyton Manning at Colts practice
Tennessee Titans owner Bud Adams sent his private plane to pick up Manning in Raleigh, N.C. and take him to Tennessee.
According to KHOU 11 in Houston, Adams offered Manning a contract “for life” to stay in Tennessee. Adams said he feels it would be a perfect fit for the quarterback to sign since he is so well respected in the state.
Adams reportedly stated he “feels great” about their chances to sign Manning. The owner said he is not concerned about Manning’s health status and said he spoke with several doctors involved in Manning’s recovery.
According to a Fox Sports report, along with the Titians, the Denver Broncos is still in the running.