In the motion, which is in regards to the lawsuit against Mid-America Sound Corporation, attorneys wrote Sugarland hired a publicist to “focus on spinning issues relating to this litigation.”
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Stage collapse settlement falls through, state to begin making payouts
- Indiana State Fair to honor victims of stage collapse Monday
- Stage collapse victims say timing for moment of silence is wrong
- Always Remembered: Victims of State Fair
- Memorial honors victims of State Fair tragedy
- Sugarland Tribute: Country duo asks for moment of silence
- Day of Dedication: Girls sell drawings to raise money for Fair victims
- Day of Dedication: Sherman collects donations at Dunkin' Donuts
See more videos »
The attorneys representing the victims also made an alternative request.
If Sugarland’s entire testimony is not released, they are asking for a gag order to be placed on the band and its representatives.