Before you buy a Mother's Day gift, find out whether your mother really loves you, just likes you, tolerates you, or simply hates you through this quiz!
1. What would your mother pack in your lunch as a kid?
A. A three-course gourmet meal
B. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich
C. Whatever was left over from breakfast
D. Brass knuckles to beat up other kids for their lunch
2. If you came home crying because you got an F on a math test, how would your mother most likely react?
A. She would give you a loving hug, and help you study for the next test.
B. She would tell you not to worry, and promise that she wouldn't tell your dad.
C. She would call your teacher and complain.
D. She would ship you off to boot camp.
3. What would your mom do if you had a huge science project due the next day, and you hadn't started yet?
A. She would offer to help you.
B. She would do the project for you.
C. She would let you stay home the next day to finish it.
4. When your room was a mess -- pizza boxes, empty soda cans and dirty clothes everywhere -- what would your mom do?
A. Dedicate half of her day to cleaning up your mess.
B. Ground you until you cleaned up your room.
C. Let you live in your own filth.
D. Kick you out and rent your room to a stranger.
5. When you brought a date home, what would your mom do?
A. Introduce herself to the date and then leave you alone.
B. Tell your date embarassing stories of your past.
C. Grill him or her with intrusive questions.
D. Hit on him or her.
6. What would your mom do if she heard a rumor that you were involved in something illegal?
A. Readily believe you, and ignore what everyone else says.
B. Believe the rumor and try to get you help.
C. Believe the rumor and disown you.
D. Reveal to you that she is an underground drug lord and invite you to join her notorious street gang.
7. What would your mom do if she had plans for the family to visit grandma, but you wanted to go to a party?
A. Let you go to the party.
B. Force you to go to grandma's house.
C. Let you go to the party, but call the cops to break it up in 15 minutes.
8. What would your mom do if she did not approve of your boyfriend or girlfriend?
A. Express her disapproval, but still allow you to continue the relationship.
B. Let you live your own life, and totally back off.
C. Try to break the two of you apart.
9. When your friends came over, what would your mom do?
A. Act cool, but not intrude.
B. Get your friends to do household chores for her.
C. Show them embarrassing pictures of you.
10. When you give your mom a gift, what does she do with it?
A. She treasures everything for sentimental value.
B. She returns what she doesn't like and keeps what she does.
C. She gives it back to you as your birthday gift the next year.